Advertising is becoming increasingly personalised but also automated, immersive and experiential… All this is, of course, trackable as incredible technology is helping advertisers go where advertisers have never been before.
1. For the first time ever, 2019 sees digital accounting for about half of the global ad market (eMarketer).
2. The growing fanbase for Voice. According to Juniper Research, 2.5 billion voice assistants were in use at the end of 2018, and that number is expected to more than triple by 2023 (Source: Adobe Digital Insights).
3. Interesting fact: 39% of people who heard a voice ad later went on to purchase the product advertised (Adobe Digital Insights).
4. The future is programmatic: by 2021, 88%, or $81 billion, of all U.S. digital display ad dollars will transact programmatically (eMarketer).
5. 50% of Generation Z and 42% of Millennials identified social media as the most relevant advertising channel (Adobe Digital Insights).