Advertising is becoming increasingly personalised but also automated, immersive and experiential… All this is, of course, trackable as incredible technology is helping advertisers go where advertisers have never been before.
1. For the first time ever, 2019 sees digital accounting for about half of the global ad market (eMarketer).
2. The growing fanbase for Voice. According to Juniper Research, 2.5 billion voice assistants were in use at the end of 2018, and that number is expected to more than triple by 2023 (Source: Adobe Digital Insights).
3. Interesting fact: 39% of people who heard a voice ad later went on to purchase the product advertised (Adobe Digital Insights).
4. The future is programmatic: by 2021, 88%, or $81 billion, of all U.S. digital display ad dollars will transact programmatically (eMarketer).
5. 50% of Generation Z and 42% of Millennials identified social media as the most relevant advertising channel (Adobe Digital Insights).
Combining programmatic with native advertising will help to create the perfect combination that will ensure a rise in sales for your business.
What is Programmatic advertising?
It is an automated process that involves an auction, where the winner is the one willing to bid the most on a web page. The top price each advertising company is willing to bid for the impression is fixed which means that these mini auctions are be completed within the time it takes for a page to load.
Programmatic advertising allows you to target the right audience– the once actually interested and more likely to have an interest in your brand.
Vertis Media combines programmatic with native advertising creating that perfect combination that will ensure a rise in sales for your business.
This report shows that native advertising, with its tailor made created format, will be responsible for 63.2 % of all mobile display advertising by 2020. The combination to programmatic means we can gear audiences to your brand message in a way that is guaranteed to generate the results you need to hit your targets.
Native and programmatic together lead to ads are delivered contextually to consumers who are most likely to be interested in what you are promoting, which for your company means a more efficient use of your advertising budget. It is a match made in heaven: the native side ensuring that the information you are transmitting adapts to the look&feel of where it is positioned and the programmatic side, able to extend your reach to the right audience.
Programmatic marketing is seen as the future of advertising on the web, with Google targeting 60% of digital advertising budgets spent on Programmatic by next year. According to these stats, programmatic will see a constant and steady rise over the next few years and to take this a step further this other report predicts that by the end of 2019 it will be 50% of all advertising.
Programmatic and native have partnered us in order to involve individuals in advertising campaigns in both a more relevant and respectful way, ensuring that the information they see is engaging as it is pertinent to their existing horizon.